What is the full form of PHD? What is PHD?
If you want to do PhD then many questions must be arising in your mind or you are thinking of doing PhD . Or you had a dream to do PhD , then unless we have correct and complete information about any course, then how will we be able to do it if we have to face a lot of difficulties due to lack of complete information. That’s why we have explained in detail of full form. article for you, definitely read it once.
What is PhD.? What is PhD?
You should have complete and correct knowledge of the course, what is PhD? How to do PhD? What is the full form of PhD? How many years does it take to do this course? What is the qualification required to do PhD? What are you taught in PHD course ?
What is the full form of PHD?
What is the full form of PHD – PHD is called Doctor of Philosophy which we call PHD in short. And this is a doctoral degree after which you can become a professor. PhD is a doctoral degree, by doing which doctor can be written before our name. PhD is the biggest degree, it is the biggest qualification. It may take 3 to 6 years to do this. When you do this, you have to study a topic in great detail. Information has to be collected about that topic. Then in the end you have to prepare an essay which is completely new.
Who can do PHD ?
PhD is a big degree which not everyone can do, in this the student has to do graduation first after 12th and then post graduation. If you want to do double post graduation as per your wish then you can do it. And if you want, you can do this once by doing post graduation and getting 50% to 55% minimum marks.
There is no age limit for PhD, first of all one has to complete post graduation. In which you have to bring 55% marks, after that there can be difference in percentage in every university. To do PhD you should have interest in studies PhD is not a simple exam
what is the eligibility for PhD
Student can do PhD in his master’s subject only, to do this you need to have post graduation, only then you can do this course.
B.A (Bachelor OF Arts)
To do PHD, you have to get BA degree after 12th, BA you have to bring 50%-55% marks from any good college, which is further taken for your merits Base admission because many institutes work on merit process. Is.
M.A (Master OF Arts)
MA is a master’s degree program which can be done after graduation i.e. after BA and for PhD you also need 50%-55% marks in MA which will be seen in merit base admission for PhD.
M.Phil (Masters in Philosophy)
In this course, you can take admission after gradutae, some IIT and university Directs take admission in PhD, for which you have to do M.Phil first.
List Of Top PHD Course
|Arts||PhD (English )|
|Engineering||PhD (civil engineering)
PhD (electrical engineering)
|Management||PhD (Management Studies)
PhD (Business administration)
How to take admission in PHD
- To take admission in PhD, you have to give entrance exam and only then you can give entrance exam of PhD. When you have successfully completed your post graduation and have obtained the marks required by your university.
- After passing the entrance exam, you will have an interview, then those who are selected get admission in PhD.
- Some universities get direct admission after passing an exam called NET , or GATE .
- After passing all these exams, you have to do PhD under a supervisor who gives you complete information about the guideline and course. According to that you have to study or study.
- During this period you have to participate in seminars and publish your research papers. And you have to participate in various academic activities.
How much is the fees of PHD
If you do PhD from a government college, then you will have to pay 20 to 25000 for a year and during the period of PhD you get a salary or stipend of at least 30000. Due to which you will get a lot of help and it will also be easy. If you will do PhD from private college then you will have to pay 1.5 lakh to 2 lakh cost for 1 year.
Career option after PHD
The more hard work PhD is, the more sweet its fruit is. PhD is a long-term course, but after completing it, your future will shine. After PhD, if you want, you can make a career in teaching according to your wish.
Now you must be thinking that if teaching is to be done after PhD, then B.Ed should be done after graduation, but there is a lot of difference between these two things. By doing PhD, you can work on a big position like Assistant Professor in University and College. And after doing B.Ed, you will remain only a school teacher, in both of these you get recognition and salary according to your post.
You can do PHD from any subject, whatever it may be, engineer students can also do PhD in their subject. There are many types of career options available, but the one who has the subject gets the job and salary accordingly.
- Science student can do job in research and development sector.
- Students of Law Subject can become a legal advisor in the government sector.
- Similarly, students associated with literature can do jobs in language research institutes.
But remember there is no limit to progress if you are an experienced then you should not think about your progress and keep moving forward. By doing PhD, you can make your salary from 4 to 10 lakhs annually.
Top PHD University In India
|Top PHD Collages||Website|
|Jamia Millia Islamic University||https://www.jmi.ac.in/|
|University Of Hyderabad||https://uohyd.ac.in/|
|Lovely Professional University||https://www.lpu.in/|
What are the advantages of doing PhD
- You become an expert in your subject, you get more knowledge in your subject, which also benefits the society.
- Your research papers are published or published at international level
- which gives you worldwide recognition and respect
- If you have cleared NET or GATE then you get stipend during PhD.
- You start writing doctor before your name.
- You start getting opportunities to work from the country and abroad.
- If you do any type of job. So you can do PhD along with doing a job. It is not necessary that it should be done leaving your needs, it just depends on you. Whether you will be able to successfully complete the steps you are taking or not.
- Your name will be taken in high status in the society
- On the other hand, if you are thinking of going abroad after doing PhD, then it will take you a little more time, but you will be able to complete your journey like a respected person.
- After doing PhD, you will be able to be an expert as well as an experience holder.
- Many private institutions are also ready to give a good package to a PhD person.