How to setup domain in blogger?
Hello friends, you must know about blogging, only then you are searching on internet about adding domain to blogger. If you do not know how to add domain in blogger, then I am specially preparing this article for you. Through this article, I am going to tell you step by step in a very easy way what you have to do to add domain to your blogger i.e. how to do domain in blogger? How to add domain to blogger? You will know about it.
You will not even need any PC or laptop to add domain to Blogger, just you will be able to add domain to your blogger through your mobile phone, however even if you have PC or Laptop The way to add domain to your blogger will be the same, so let’s start, let’s know what is the way to add domain to blogger? you can easily understand by reading, then definitely read the post till the end.
What is a domain name?
I think if you are looking for information to add domain in blogger then you know about domain that Domain What are domain names? Even then we tell for you.
Domain is the name of our blog or website which we have to buy to make it public on the internet. Suppose you have started a shop, your shop has started but it does not have a name yet, otherwise people will not know your shop.
That’s why a unique name is needed for people to know about your shop, in the same way the name of your blog or website is bought, which is known as Domain in internet and blogging.
From where to buy domain to set up domain in blogger?
Whenever we will put a domain in blogger, for that you need to buy a domain. Now many bloggers have a problem about where to buy a domain for blogger, so we will first tell you about the best site most popular to register blogger’s domain. To register Blogger’s domain, you can buy it from GoDaddy’s website. Here you get a chance to register a good domain at a very low cost.
GoDaddy is a very trusted website website from where you can buy any domain for your website like Domain dot com, dot in, dot info, dot co dot in, and dot net.
How to setup domain in blogger?
It is very easy to add a domain in Blogger, which when we are new, we do not know that much, then the problem is understood by the CName in the domain. But there is nothing to do, read the below steps carefully so that you will understand easily.
- If you want to add your domain name through mobile then buy a domain.
- After that you have to enable your mobile in Desktop Mode and open Blogger.
- After that open the setting and click on the option of Costom domain, now you have to enter the domain name here.
- Whatever domain name you have taken, you will put www.your websitename.com here.
- Now in Chrome browser, click on the three dots on the top side and open New Tab.
- Now open your GoDaddy Account from where you have registered the domain name.
- After that you have to click on your profile and go to Product where your domain will appear.
- Below you will see an option DNS Management, click on it
- Now you have to go to the blogger tab, you have to save the name you have written, as if you will save it, some error will come, although this error does not happen.
- After that you have to copy the code shown next to www and open the GoDaddy tab.
- After that you will get to see an option of Cname where you will see the option of edit on the side, click on that Cname name which will have www or Word Wide Web written on it.
- In that you will see Cname and then Www, paste what you have copied in the column after that and save it.
- Now you have to come to the Blogger page, which is showing the error, copy the code next to the name.
- Now you have to come to GoDaddy and the second CName will appear below, click on edit on it.
- You have to enter the code in the column name next to CName, after that you have to come to the blogger page.
- Destination will be written in front of where you copied below, copy the code next to it till dot com.
- Then you have to come to GoDaddy , in the CName that is opened, you will see the option of Value, paste the code in it and save it.
- Now your domain is setup but there are few more settings to do.
Domain Set-up in Blogger, Setup Blogger Domain
See, now you have done the domain setup work in GoDaddy, but now you have to do some settings in Blogger so that the domain name works properly. For its setting, you have to go to the blogger page, if you have never saved the domain here, then save it. After that you will get to see the option of Redirect, it has to be enabled so that if you search the site from the previous domain or without WWW, then it redirects it to the correct domain.
After this below you will get to see the option of Https, you have to enable it. When you do not enable it, you will get the error of Not Secure, the website will not open, so you have to enable Https, the option below it will be automatically enabled. After 1 hour of your domain name set-up, you start appearing on your site.