How to check website’s broken link and post plagiarism?
If you are also looking for a way to check Broken Link and Plagiarism on your website, then now you have opened the right article, in this you will get information about how to check Broken Link and Plagiarism. Hello friends, welcome to another new post, in this post I am going to tell you about the method of checking Broken Link and Plagiarism of Blogger Post. Now if you want to check the broken link and plagiarism of your website, then definitely read this article till the last. What is Plagiarism ? And you will know about how to check it, as well as you are going to tell how you can check the broken link of your blogger site. How much broken link is there in your website, you can find out that broken link can give error problem to your website in getting Google Adsense approval. Whatever your post is an article, if you do not check their plagiarism, upload it without checking it, then you may also face problems while taking Google Adsense Approval of duplicate content.
Through this article, I am going to tell you about how to check a broken link, what is a broken link, what is plagiarism and how to check it, I will also complete the process in simple , Try to tell if you are my regular reader then you will know that I provide you correct and accurate information , the way you give love to each and every post, I hope you will love this post too. must share with your friends
What is Broken Link in blogger?
If you do not know about the broken link, then I will tell you about the broken link first, what is the broken link. When we publish any post on our website or give any such link, through which the user can click on that link, whatever it is, it is like a link to any other website, either to another application, or to social media. Whatever the application has, it clicks on that link and after clicking on that link, it does not see anything, if it appears not found, then it is called a broken link on the website. In a word, after clicking on the link, if no post page opens in it, then it is called a broken link.
How are broken links checked?
To check the broken link of your website, read all the steps mentioned below carefully so that you will be able to check the broken link of your website.
- First of all, you have to go to Google Chrome browser and search by clicking on the broken link.
- You will get to see the website on the first or second number whose name is Broken Link Checker and open it after seeing it.
- Now you have to enter the name of your website in such a way that there should not be Www and Htps.
- After entering the name, below you will see a captcha code, you have to enter the captcha code and click on submit.
- It will be processed for some time, as many as there will be broken links of your website, which have now expired, after clicking on submit, no page will open, everything will be visible.
- After that, if there is no broken link on your website, then below you will get to see an option of no broker link.
What is Plagiarism in Blogger?
When writing a post on Blogger or WordPress, sometimes a word matches another article, sometimes a line matches another article that has already been indexed in Google, while this is the case on our website. But it should not happen, if this happens, then there may be an error of duplicate content on our website, if our article is matching with another article, it is called plagiarism and it has to be checked whenever a new post is written, every Sometimes you have to check Plagiarism.
How to check plagiarism of blogger site ?
To check plagiarism, first of all copy the articles you have written, now you have to go to Google Chrome browser and search by typing free Plagiarism checker, you will find many websites on which you can check your plagiarism. Many websites have more than one thousand words, so you cannot check their plagiarism, but some websites where you can check more than 1000 words. There is a website on which you can check plagiarism for more than one thousand words for free.
- After that you will open the Free Plagiarism website and after that convert the site page into desktop mode, the rest of your words will also be counted and you will get to see them.
- After that, you will see an option to paste the article which you show, paste the article in it.
- Below you will see a captcha code, enter that captcha code and click on submit.
- Now you will get to see how much plagiarism is there in that article, of which website.