how to add facebook page in blogger?
Hello, I am here for you, how to set up a Facebook page in Blogger? How to put blogger in facebook page? If you were looking for a solution to this problem, then your search is over, how do I set up a Facebook page in Blogger? I am going to tell you the complete process by which you can link your Facebook page to your blogger.
Whenever we use a new template in blogger, then in the side bar we get to see a plugin to add Facebook page, so that we can include our Facebook page, but many people put their Facebook URL directly there. Due to which their Facebook page does not show there and error starts appearing in that template.
Because of this, today I am going to give you complete information about how to set up a Facebook page in Blogger, step by step , if you read the article till the end, then I assure you that you will have any problem in setting up a Facebook page in Blogger. Will not happen
How to add Facebook page in blogger?
No plugin is used to customize templates in Blogger blogger. Whenever we have to make any change in Blogger, we have to change the core by going to its template. If you do not know coding, then there is no problem, as I will tell you, you will do it comfortably and you can put your page on Facebook. You can do this work through your mobile phone or you can also do it through laptop.
Why set up a Facebook page in Blogger and first know about the benefits of it so that if you are setting up a Facebook page, then you should also know about its benefits.
What is the benefit of putting Facebook page in blogger?
- By setting up a Facebook page in Blogger, people’s trust is built towards your site.
- By setting up a Facebook page in Blogger, users of your Blogger can go to your Facebook and follow the page through Blogger.
- If your traffic is low on blogger and you want to bring it from Facebook, then this is a very easy way.
- In this way, you blogger’s traffic goes to Facebook and all the users of Facebook come to your blog post.
- In this way you can cover your posts and traffic on Facebook in both ways
How to add Facebook page to blogger?
To set up a Facebook page in blogger, go through all the steps below carefully so that you can set up a Facebook page easily.
- First of all, you have to copy the URL of your Facebook page. While copying the URL of the Facebook page, keep one thing in mind that your username must be in the last of your URL.
- Now open blogger and go to Layout.
- Click on edit where you see the option to set up a Facebook page.
- Most of the themes have an option to put Facebook page in the side bar, then you will find Facebook below Subscribe Us in the side bar.
- On the side, you will see a pencil button, if you click on it, you will see the option to link.
- You do not have to make any changes in this, as far as it is selected in the screenshot below, select it and delete it.
- After that you have to put your Facebook Page URL there .
- After applying the Facebook page link, save it and save it from the place where Templete is saved below.
- After that, you will refresh your site once and open it again, then you will see that the Facebook page has been included in Blogger.